(1) 28 oz. Can Chicken Put chicken in bottom of baking dish Add any type vegetable over chicken Example: peas, corn, etc… Mix together: (1) Can Cream of Chicken Soup 1/2 Cup Milk 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (1) Tbsp. Lemon Juice Mix the above ingredients together and put on top of vegetables. Sprinkle 8oz. package of… Read more »
Browse through our collection of simply delectable Werling & Sons recipes. Our famous canned meats are the perfect ingredient for a healthy and delicious meal! Have an idea for a recipe? Contact us and we may post your recipe on our website!
(1) 28oz. Can Beef (1) 2-1/2lb. Bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables (1) Diced Onion (2) 64oz. Cans Tomato Juice (1) Can Tomatoes Mix all ingredients in crock pot. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer all day.
(1) Can Cream of Celery or Mushroom Soup (1) Can Mixed Vegetables – Drained (1) 14.5 oz. Can Beef, Chicken or Turkey (1) Unbaked Pie Shell Mix vegetables, soup and canned meat. Pour into a 9″ pie pan. Top with crust. Bake in 400-degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
(1) 28oz. Can Beef (1) Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce 1/2 Tsp. Kitchen Bouquet (2) Tbsp. Cornstarch (To thicken the broth from the meat. Use more or less cornstarch depending on the amount of broth.) Season to taste with salt and pepper. Variation: Use Onion Soup Mix
(1) 14.5 oz. Can Beef (1) Can Beef Broth (1) 8 oz. Package Noodles Cook the noodles in salted water until done. Drain. Add beef and broth. Simmer. Season to taste. Variation: Add (1) can cream of mushroom soup to recipe above. You can also make chicken and noodles exchanging the chicken in place of… Read more »
(1) 14.5 oz. Can Beef (1) Can Water Heat and thicken with 2 or 3 tbsp. of cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper. Peel and cut up into chunks: (6) Potatoes (3) Carrots (2) Large Stalks Celery 1/2 Onion – diced Cook vegetables until tender. Drain and add to beef and gravy. Season to taste.
(1) 14.5 oz. Can Beef (1/2) lb. Fresh Mushrooms, sliced (1) Medium Chopped Onion (3) Tbsp. Flour (1) Tsp. Instant Beef Boullion (1/2) Tsp. Salt (1/2) Tsp. Prepared Mustard Dash of Pepper (1/2) Cup Buttermilk or Plain Yogurt (2) Tsp. Parsley Flakes Crumble beef into a 1-1/2 Quart glass casserole. Add mushrooms and onions. Microwave… Read more »
(2) Cups Shredded Canned Beef (3) Tbsp. Chopped Green Chilies (3) Tbsp. Finely Chopped Onion (1) Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (3) Tbsp. Sour Cream 1/2 Tsp. Salt (6) Flour Tortillas Combine beef, green chilies, onion, cheese, sour cream and salt. Mix lightly. Spread 1/2-Cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll into… Read more »
(1) Cup Chopped Onion (1) Tbsp. Butter (2) lbs. Ground Beef (1) 28 oz. Can Beef (1) 14.5 oz. Can Pork (1) 14 oz. Bottle Ketchup 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice (3) Tbsp. Brown Sugar (1) Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce (2) Tsp. Vinegar 1/2 Tsp. Mustard Saute onion in butter. Add ground beef,… Read more »
1/2 Large Onion (1) Tbsp. Fat From the Canned Meat (1) Tbsp. Vinegar 3/4 Cup Ketchup 1/4 Tsp. Salt (1) Tsp. Prepared Mustard Juice from Canned Meat (1) 28oz. Can Beef or Pork Cut-Up (1) Tsp. Brown Sugar Chop onion and cook in fat in fry pan until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Heat to boil…. Read more »
1 – 28oz. Canned Chicken 1 – cup Ranch Dressing 1 – cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese 2 – Packages Cream Cheese 1 – 5 oz. Bottle of Frank’s Hot Sauce Let cream cheese set out until soft. Mix all ingredients together, heat in Crock Pot. Serve with Dorito Scoop Corn Chips. Fat Free Ranch and… Read more »
(2) Tsp. Instant Chicken Bouillon (or beef) 1/4 Tsp. Corn Starch 1/4 Tsp. Garlic Powder 1/8 Tsp. Ginger 1/4 Cup Water (1) Tbsp. Vegetable Oil (1) Cup Cooked Meat (1) 10oz. Package Stir-Fry Vegetables Combine boullion, corn starch, garlic powder, ginger and water in a cup and mix thoroughly into a sauce; set aside. Heat… Read more »
(2-1/2) Cup Cold Canned Chicken (1) Cup Chopped Celery (1) Cup Sliced White Grapes (1/2) Cup Toasted Almonds – slivered (1) to (2) Tbsp. Minced Parsley (3/4) to (1) Tsp. Salt (1/2) Cup Whipped Cream (1) Cup Mayonnaise Combine all ingredients. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with olives. Great on croissants.
(2) Cups Finely Chopped Canned Chicken (1) Cup Almonds, Blanched and Toasted (1) Cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing (1) Tsp. Curry Powder (1) Tsp. Onion (Grated) Mix curry powder into salad dressing and add the other ingredients. Refrigerate 24 hours. Cut bread into fancy shapes, if desired. Spread Chicken Salad between bread slices; very good… Read more »
(2) Cups Cooked Rice (1) 14.5 oz. Can Chicken or Turkey 3/4 Cup Chopped Celery (1) Can Mushroom Pieces (1) Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese 3/4 to (1) Cup Milk Season with salt and pepper. Top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake in 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.