Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip might just be the perfect chicken recipe. If you’re a fan of hot or spicy chicken wings, mixed into a creamy and delicious texture with some chips to dip on the side then this is the recipe for you.
– Two 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
– ¾ cup of pepper sauce (Frank’s Red Hot/Buffalo Wing works best)
– 1 cup Ranch style salad dressing
– 2 cups of Werling & Sons canned chicken
– 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
– First, preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degree F.
– Grab the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce and put into a medium bowl.
– Stir the ingredients together until they are well blended.
– Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and cheddar cheese.
– Stir again and then spread it into a 9×13 inch-baking dish.
– Put the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes preheat.
– If the oil collects on the top of the dish, dab it off using a paper towel.
– Once the 30 minutes is up, take out the dish, let it cool off and serve it with tortilla chips.
This dish is great for any type of occasion. You can make it for birthday parties, graduation parties, and sporting events or even just on a lazy Sunday. Serve it to all of your guests who come over for a backyard barbeque as a delicious appetizer. You can even bring it along to a family gathering or an event where everyone brings a dish because it is so easy to travel with.