It’s finally September, which means the Fall season is right around the corner. Football is about to start up, and the hot meals will be ready for you, your family, and your friends to enjoy. When it comes to the Fall, soups and chili are some of the best meals, especially for a tailgate. With Werling & Sons, you’ll be able to use our canned meats to cook-up some delicious chili.
Here is our recipe for some hearty Turkey Chili!
- 1 Can Werling & Sons turkey
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 1/2teaspoons chili powder
- 1 C shredded Cheddar
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add diced tomatoes, beans, bell pepper, tomato paste, 1½ cups water, chili powder, and 1¼ teaspoons salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Add Turkey until thoroughly warmed.
- Divide among bowls and top with cheddar. Serve and Enjoy.
At Werling & Sons, we supply canned meats for those looking to have their meals on deck and ready to go. Contact us today at 1-888-375-1998 today or visit us online for more information!