1 Can Werling & Sons Pork Sausage
1 5oz package yellow rice
1lb black beans
1lb diced tomatoes
2C shredded Monterey Jack cheese
6 finely chopped green onions
1 package taco seasoning mix
28 egg roll wrappers
4C peanut oil
1. Cook rice and let cool.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
3. Stir rice with 1 Can Werling & Sons Pork Sausage, beans, tomatoes, cheese onions and taco seasoning.
4. Spoon 1/3C mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper.
5. Fold paper into sealed burrito shape and lightly brush with egg
6. Place in oven pan with heated peanut oil and bake until golden
7. Serve with salsa or cilantro sauce